❤ September ipsy Bag ❤ Review

Hi Everyone,
 I wanted to share my September ipsy bag with all of you. As you probably know, ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that is $10 a month where you get five beauty products and you also get a makeup bag that it comes in (steal!). So this month I got Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel, City Color City Chic Lipstick, Octavio Argan Oil, NYX three shadow pallet, and First Aid Beauty (FAB) Ultra Repair Cream.
 The tinted brow gel has a really nice consistency and went on easily. It came in medium-dark which I felt was a little dark for me, but as the day went on I got used to it (I usually use a brow pencil Anastasia Beverly Hills or Chella in Taupe). It keeps a nice hold, but the reason I use a brow pencil is so that I fill in so I can't see my skin under my eyebrows. I personally wouldn't use the brow gel solo since it doesn't color my skin under my eyebrows, but over a pencil I would. If you have really nice full eyebrows where you just want to add a little definition and want hold I would buy this product. *This product is animal cruelty free*
 City Color City Chic Lipstick in shade Je t'aime is a really smooth pigmented lipstick. The shade that ipsy gave me I really liked and is within my "comfort" shade. It has a purple-y undertone, but is a nice mauvey rose color.
 The Octavio Argan oil has a thinner consistency than I am used to and I felt it was watery. It also was not one of my favorite oils to use. I am used to Moroccanoil and I even use OGX, which can be purchased at a drugstore and I find that one to be of better quality. This one also has a scent that I'm not too fond of and it reminds me of baby powder.
The NYX Ipsy Three Shadow palette I absolutely love! The beige and brown shadow have a shimmer to them, but the black one is matte. I use this for a smokey eye look and I get compliments when I wear these shadows. The pigmentation is great and is buildable. This palette is great to carry around or even bring with you on a weekend getaway. The only thing that I felt was needed was a brighter highlighting shade for under the brows, so I just used a shadow that I had.
 Last, but not least the Ultra Repair Cream! I liked to carry this around in my pocketbook for when I need it especially in this time of season (the air is getting drier). I liked the scent of this cream since has a really nice clean scent and it was fast absorbing. I didn't feel that it left my skin feeling oily or slippery.
If you are not a subscriber to ipsy and you love to try new beauty products I would look into becoming a subscriber. I have already got my friends subscribed and it's fun because we compare products and see what different types of things we each received. I think it is definitely is worth the $10 a month just for the products alone, but you also get a cute bag! That's my favorite part. haha ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
What did you get in your ipsy bag? What was your favorite product?
Have you purchased any of these products?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flamboyage

Pureology Curl Complete | Product Review

A Guide for Tinder