My favorite looks at the 2015 MTV VMAs

Good Morning,

Did you get a chance to watch the 2015 VMAs last night?
If you did not get a chance to sit down and watch it you missed a couple great performances, Justin Bieber cry, Kanye West announce that he's running for president in 2020, and the beautiful looks for the night! As soon as I saw Taylor Swift's makeup look I was amazed. Not only was it flawless and clean, but it was also so simple. I cannot wait to replicate this look ASAP!!

The second look that I was in love with was Kylie Jenner's. Her look was so vintage, yet modern at the same time. Her makeup was great, but I really think her hair completed the look. She looks very mature. I think this might be my favorite look for her.


The 2015 MTV VMAs was definitely entertaining. I still cannot believe Nicki Minaj called out Miley Cyrus on something that was said to a tabloid and that Kanye West is going to run for president! Definitely check out some clips from last night.
What did you like about the 2015 VMAs? Who had your favorite look? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flamboyage

Pureology Curl Complete | Product Review

A Guide for Tinder