The Banana-sicle

Hello, 
 I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! In New York the weather is so warm. I'm in love. There's nothing like getting in some Spring cleaning and a little sunshine. Now I'm just enjoying my snack that I learned from Rachael Ray while flicking between 13 going on 30 and Bring It On: In It To Win It. 


My snack:
                    The Banana-sicle
1. Get a ripe banana and cut it in half. (It's better if you refrigerate the banana first)
2. Put Popsicle sticks in the banana halves. 
3. Spread crunchy or smooth peanut butter (I used smooth), jelly, Nutella, etc! 
4. Put whatever toppings you could think of! I used semi-sweet chocolate chips and sprinkles. You could put dried fruit, nuts, cereal, or anything your heart desires. 
5. Put in the freezer for a few hours and Tadah, you have a nice frozen sweet treat. 

Do you have any healthy snacks that you love? Would you rather watch Bring It On or 13 Going on 30? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: The Nudes & Master Conceal Maybelline New York

DevaCurl | Product Review

Flamboyage