Product Review: The Nudes & Master Conceal Maybelline New York

Good Evening Everyone, 
   I kept hearing rave reviews on these two Maybelline products, The Nudes and Master Conceal, so I decided to try them out. The Nudes pallet I paid I believe around $11 for it and for the most part the shadows are pretty pigmented. The light colors seemed to not highlight as much as I would have liked them to, but I also feel that since I have very fair skin that I understand why they didn't work out well. On the other hand, the darker colors (75% of the pallet), were pigmented and build able. It worked perfect for an everyday go to pallet for some neutral shades just to make the lids pop a little and then if I wanted to create a smokey eye in the evening it worked well too! I feel that this product is worth the $11, especially for someone who wants to start applying eyeshadow, recreate smokey eye looks, and/or for key neutral shades.

   The Master Conceal in the shade 20-Light worked really well. I felt that it covered my dark circles nicely, strobed well, and covered spots perfectly. This concealer blends really nice with my foundation and doesn't get cakey. The only thing that is a con (I have this problem with basically all concealers) is that I feel it doesn't last ALL day. It lasts awhile don't get me wrong, but if I have a 12 hour day in front of me...I need to touch it up. I haven't found a concealer that covers my dark circles well and lasts a long time without needing a touch up.

  I would repurchase these products in the future and give them both 4 out of 5 stars. ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

Have you tried these products? What did you think?
Please leave your thoughts below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flamboyage

Pureology Curl Complete | Product Review

A Guide for Tinder