Hi! I recently went shopping at Kohl's and picked up these sick lounge pants! I just wanted to share them with you because I just love love love them! Where do you buy your pajamas? How do you feel about these pants?
So last week in school I did a color correction on my friend. She had a light brown root, orange midshaft, and golden blonde ends. See the before picture below: I applied a filler to the ends with demi-permanent hair color of 6B with water. She chose the 6B for the permanent hair color, so when choosing the filler you have to go with the matching shade or if need be one shade lighter. I applied the filler only to the ends to partial midshaft (where I noticed the lightness). After applying that, I blotted it with towels to make sure it was absorbed into the cuticle, and not dripping. Then, from root to tip I applied 6B permanent hair color by Goldwell mixed with 10 volume developer. After letting her process for 30 minutes. The end result is what you see below. She was extremely happy and satisfied with the color. ...
I had a girl come into my school who had a 2 inch regrowth of level 3 and then the hair shaft was what you see on the left, which since I use Goldwell in my school I matched it to 5NBP (5 Neutral Beige Pearl) or light brown reflecting opal. She wanted a flamboyage which is an ombré with a balayage. So the first step I did was for the regrowth I mixed 60mls of 20 volume and 60 mls of 5NBP (Goldwell uses a 1:1 ratio). I applied it to the regrowth area and let it process for 20 minutes. I then brought the color halfway down the shaft to refresh the color and let that process for about 10 minutes. After rinsing and washing the color away, I had to roughly dry the hair 80-90%. I took horizontal partings in the back and did subsections vertically where I lightly teased and applied BW2 lightener. Slowly as I got to the top most horizontal sections and I started to balayage higher and higher. I did the same thing as I got to the front, but I did diagonal partings toward the face since she wan...
For the past month and a half I have been using some Shea Moisture products that I have been wanting to share with you guys, but it's been hard to figure out where I stand with them. I feel that I am never 100% happy with products that I am using and sometimes I think it could just be because I have curly hair. I always feel that there is something that could be improved to make my hair the way I want it to be. All I am asking for is my hair to be hydrated, voluminous, bouncy, soft, and frizz-free with some control/manageability. Does that seem to be a lot? I don't feel that it should be considered a lot when typically the things I'm describing are related to each other. Yet I can't find really anything to that satisfies me 100%. *sad face* Anyway, leading up to my product review... I used three Shea Moisture products: Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, & Curling Gel Soufflé. Curl & Shine Conditione...
Comments
Post a Comment